TODAY JULY 2, 2015 IS: WORLD UFO DAY
Here's a quz for you from the website http://www.worldufoday.com/ufo-quiz/
1. The U.S. Air Force investigated UFO sightings under Project Blue Book. Of the 12,618 sightings reported between 1947 and 1969, how many are still “unidentified?”
2. In 1947, a man in Roswell, New Mexico, found foil reflectors, metallic sticks and other odd material in his …
B. His sheep pasture.
C. His outdoor swimming pool.
3. In 1957, in Levelland, Texas, UFO sightings were reported after residents said a glowing rocket-shaped object had caused …
A. Their cars engines to stall.
B. Dogs across the small town to start barking.
C. Temporary paralysis in those exposed.
4. Between 1994 and 2011, this U.S. state had the highest number of UFO sightings, more than 8,000.
5. In the first reported incident of an alien abduction, a couple in the 1960s reported …
A. Occupants of a UFO chased them down and erased their memories.
B. Being beamed up into a spaceship where aliens treated them to dinner.
C. Three glowing big-eyes aliens persuaded them to go to Texas.
1. B | 2. B | 3. A | 4. C | 5.